• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [CLOSED] Turnips for 449! ONE AT A TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoughtfulgrapes

Bells
Switch
7252-7511-7528
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (53) +
EDIT: NOW CLOSED

BE SURE TO READ THROUGH ALL OF THIS BEFORE JOINING!!!

Hey all! It’s been a pretty bad few days for turnip prices (in the 40-50 range) so I was shocked to find my prices at 449!

All that I ask is that you have something to offer for my time! A diy recipe, bells, nmt, furniture, anything you can offer! I’ll take whatever! ill be sitting by the airport, and you can drop whatever you like :)

I’ll limit it to one trip per person, as well. Make sure to leave a comment saying you’re interested so I can keep track! It’d be helpful if you could comment your character’s name as well. I will send the dodo code to you in dms, and i will go in order of comments, so please be patient!! I will like your comment once I’ve dmed you, so people can see where I am on the list of comments! If you go offline after I’ve dmed you, I might skip you if people are waiting!

Be respectful to everything else that might be accessible around my island! Follow my paths if you can! Following the left path is to the shop!

for reference, I spent roughly 400,000 bells on a full inventory of turnips (they were bought at 102 bells each) and ended up with about 1,760,000 bells!

My name is Mordecai and my island’s name is Narfolk! Not sure how long I’ll keep it open, so hurry!

Attachments

• 244C23C8-4D1E-4B5E-8505-928E12254B6D.jpeg
    244C23C8-4D1E-4B5E-8505-928E12254B6D.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
hello!! i'd love to come ;v; i can leave bells for ya but its not much since i spent all i had on turnips
edit: character name is shannon, and town is named hell!

I'd love to come please ^_^ I have diy recipies and can give bells <3
Post automatically merged:

and my name is Sora from starcross :)

Hello! Would love to visit! Will tip NMT :)
I also have a lot of extra bunny day diy recipes. Are you missing any?
Island name is Memori

Hi there! If you're still accepting people, I can offer a stack of each type of wood and a stack of iron ore 😊
My character name is Bebi Baby!

Hey! nik is my char, im interested so if youre still open i can bring gold ore or a nmt. Whichever you'd like more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back