• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED] Turnips at 605 bells!

Coming over!
Post automatically merged:

Just left! thank you! left a tip plus some peaches (hopefully they're a nnf) and i'll rep

Last edited:
When people don't close their communication then people will "quietly leave" and that will shut down the connection... :( I just got there too. Didn't get to sell.

That's why people now usually pm people codes so you have fewer people and less problems... :/

Okay, since the leave quietly thing seems to be an issue, I'm going to try this a bit differently. If everyone could get on here and sell their turnips, then get back to the airport, I can end the session and get us all out quicker. Is that ok? From now on don't use the Dodo to leave, and I'll post the new code for those who didn't get in the session.

I'm in! It's just a waiting game now

Okay, since the leave quietly thing seems to be an issue, I'm going to try this a bit differently. If everyone could get on here and sell their turnips, then get back to the airport, I can end the session and get us all out quicker. Is that ok?
Fine by me!

This really highlights the flaws in NH online haha

Nooooooooooo I was IN nooks shop!

I think we've disconnected. But We could try taking turns, even here on the thread.

Back