• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED]Tucker is crafting a Golden Dung Beetle!

goro

Bells
Red Pansy
Feedback
100% (15) +
Thought I'd open the gates since one of my villagers is crafting! Please reply to this if you're interested and I'll give you the Dodo Code!

Rules: Don't trample or pick my flowers, only leave through the airport (if you don't he'll stop crafting), and let me know if he's done crafting! I'll be standing by his house, I'm wearing a pilot's cap. Tips of NMT or bells are appreciated but not mandatory!

Thought I'd open the gates since one of my villagers is crafting! Please reply to this if you're interested and I'll give you the Dodo Code!

Rules: Don't trample or pick my flowers, only leave through the airport (if you don't he'll stop crafting), and let me know if he's done crafting! I'll be standing by his house, I'm wearing a pilot's cap. Tips of NMT or bells are appreciated but not mandatory!
Can I please get your code. I’ll be respectful

Unfortunately he just stopped crafting :[ Thank you to everyone who came! And for the tips as well ^^

Back