[CLOSED] Art for TBT

MrBox delivers another banger art as usual! 🥹🤩
I absolutely love it! thank you so much for drawing her as always!
hehe i'm really happy you like it! i went a little too anime but x_x; i hope that's forgivable.. !!!!

the real headshots for @Snowifer !!!
snowifer2.png
snowifer3.png

i'm gonna use the other drawing i drew earlier in one of the surprise arts o: so i will send that when i'm done with the other half!

hehe i'm really happy you like it! i went a little too anime but x_x; i hope that's forgivable.. !!!!

the real headshots for @Snowifer !!!
View attachment 554421View attachment 554422
i'm gonna use the other drawing i drew earlier in one of the surprise arts o: so i will send that when i'm done with the other half!
They look so good !!!!!!
Can't wait to see the other half!

would like to ask, before i gladly open my virtual wallet for you, would you prefer one sketch/character per person or-?

OMG

May I please have a trad sketch of her????

Thank you so much!!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I see you're allowing multiple! In that case, may I please have one of him as well please?

Hey, I'm back and I think it would be cool to get a sketch from you.

This time, do PaRappa! He's my favorite non-Nintendo character. And for the sketch you can surprise me. Just know that he is optimistic and I always associate him with this saying: "I gotta believe!"

Oh and while I'm at it, I wanna see you draw Kieran again! That emote you did for me earlier is my favorite, so I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with him again. For the reference, go back to my previous order! And maybe check out his Bulbapedia article? Basically, just surprise me!

Both sketches should be separate BTW. Can I pay you 78 TBT because it's two sketches or just 39?

Hey, I'm back and I think it would be cool to get a sketch from you.

This time, do PaRappa! He's my favorite non-Nintendo character. And for the sketch you can surprise me. Just know that he is optimistic and I always associate him with this saying: "I gotta believe!"

Oh and while I'm at it, I wanna see you draw Kieran again! That emote you did for me earlier is my favorite, so I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with him again. For the reference, go back to my previous order! And maybe check out his Bulbapedia article? Basically, just surprise me!

Both sketches should be separate BTW. Can I pay you 78 TBT because it's two sketches or just 39?
sounds good!
and it'll be 78 for 2 characters!

if the list isn't too long when you close these, could i edit two more into my original post ?? i don't want you to feel pressured to draw six lol in case you get a lot of other requests !!

sounds good!
and it'll be 78 for 2 characters!
Thank you! And for the sake of it when I said to go back to my previous order I meant that I linked to his reference image there so you should use that again for your sketch.

Back