• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for snooty tiger, Claudia and cranky tiger, Rowan. Will offer 10 tbt each.

Last edited:
Looking for Julian, Cookie, Stitches, Bam, Fauna, Goldie, Epona, and Mitzi

I only have room for one currently

I'd like them for free but I will pay in TBT, IGB, or Wishlist items if needed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just PM me if you have one of them and we'll discuss a trade

LF Felicity! Willing to pay in any amount of TBT or IGB. Please PM or VM me. <3
Thanks Kaeluh!

Last edited:
Looking for Deirdre. We can discuss things if you'd like to sell her, trade her, whatever. Please PM me. :)

Looking for Zell, Kidd or Tiffany-- especially Tiffany. ♡ Giveaway would be cool but I might have some bells or stuff worth trading away.

I'm looking for a villager to fill up the last spot in my town. Preferably Bob, Stiches or Bluebear. I'd also be happy with Rosie, Ruby, Kiki or Lolly. I'm willing to pay 5 million bells for one of them or trade items for one. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the normal duck Molly for my secondary town. I will be paying anywhere around 25-35 TBT. Please VM or PM me to let me know.

Looking for the bear with the best eyebrows in the game, Teddy the jock bear, to fill the last spot in my town. Paying 40 TBT for him.

Looking for Julian! Willing to pay 500k bells (I'm poor) but would appreciate free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back