• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Looking for Mira, she's my 2nd to last Dreamie. Please PM or VM me, I can make offers, tysm! xx

I'm looking for Phoebe original or unoriginal doesn't matter! Willing to buy her for 15-25 TBT

Last edited:
Tiffany is moving out in a few days, so I'm looking for her snooty replacement!

looking for:
Julia, Willow, Elise, or Diana!
in order from most wanted to least wanted, i am willing to pay (preferably) tbt! :)

please VM me ^^

I'm looking for Hazel! I will pay bells as much as needed or help get catalog items. Please message me!

Last edited:
Looking for Marina, keep in mind I'm getting another dreamie soon so it may take time to get a non-dreamie to move.

Looking for Marina, keep in mind I'm getting another dreamie soon so it may take time to get a non-dreamie to move.

i can get you marina whenever you need her! just vm when you have a spot open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back