(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an uchi villager maybe Ursula or someone I don't want to pay too much as I probably won't be keeping them once I have unlocked the pwps I need. Please pm me if you have one moving out thank you

Hello all,

I'm still in search of Fauna, the Normal Deer. I will give 60 TBT bells, or you may make an offer. I would really appreciate anyone's help!

Edit: I got her! ^.^

Last edited:
I'm going to be moving Jitters out soon. Would you be interested in taking him?

that would be great! just lk when he's in boxes but I won't be available during the weekdays. Could you possibly move him out between now and Tuesday? It would be much appreciated.

Hi has anyone got a hair now wig or big bow for hair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for Sterling the Jock eagle... i'm pretty sure i can adopt him, but he may be in my villager graveyard still and if that happens I am sorry
Hi my sister has him and hates him she wants him gone! Haha

that would be great! just lk when he's in boxes but I won't be available during the weekdays. Could you possibly move him out between now and Tuesday? It would be much appreciated.

Yup, I can do that! I'll VM you when he's ready

Looking for Caroline plz I know she is not popular but she is cute to me plz hurry I have put my town on ice waiting for some one to offer me her

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Caroline plz I know she is not popular but she is cute to me plz hurry I have put my town on ice waiting for some one to offer me her

Looking for Lucky for my sister! please PM/VM me if you have him and willing to sell him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back