(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Hi. I'm looking for Marshal most of all, Toby from Sanrio, Cece and Viche from Callie and Marie amiibo, and Zucker please.
(~❀? ˘ `❀)~

I'm willing to pay any amount of in game bells or item but unfortunatly I do not have any TBT...T^T

hi! unfortunately, you can't adopt sanrio villagers (so toby) unless you scanned them in yourself (and i thiiink the same thing goes for cece and viche) ;;; but i can get you zucker!!

Hey, im looking for 2 cranky, 2 uchi, 1 snooty, and 1 smug, i dont really care which villager as im trying to get public work projects, ill give updates on which villagers ive gotten starting now :)

(Got one uchi :))

Last edited:
hi! unfortunately, you can't adopt sanrio villagers (so toby) unless you scanned them in yourself (and i thiiink the same thing goes for cece and viche) ;;; but i can get you zucker!!
~Oh, I didn't know that, thank you for letting me know. And thank you very much I would love zucker!(๑? ◇ ?๑)~

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am looking for Fauna, the wondrous normal deer. I'd prefer an Amiibo card cycling town, as I have Eunice trapped in my void as well. I will gladly pay 50 TBT bells.

Looking for Marshal! Hopefully I'll have him soon thanks to someone! ;-)

I'm sorry, no! I'm about to trade 10 tbt for Lolly, and I don't have a lot. I can pay with igb and hybrid flowers if you'd take them

I'm sorry, no! I'm about to trade 10 tbt for Lolly, and I don't have a lot. I can pay with igb and hybrid flowers if you'd take them

oh no worries (and lolly is so cute hehe she's worth it)! and hybrid flowers sound great! which ones do you have? :blush:

I've got orange lilies, orange tulips, orange cosmos, pink tulips, pink cosmos, a blue violet, an orange rose, and a pink rose

I've got orange lilies, orange tulips, orange cosmos, pink tulips, pink cosmos, a blue violet, an orange rose, and a pink rose

just the pink rose would be lovely! i can get him into boxes in just a couple minutes, so i'll vm when he's ready! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back