• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Shari and Tammi
I'm willing to give Muffy, a basket of perfect cherries, and 150000 bells in return

Are you sure you want ANY villager?

But yeah, when I say I'm looking for any villager, I literally mean any. Foist upon me your most annoying villager, original or not I literally do not care I just need a villager to move in so that everything works like it should again.

Bc I have like 4 that are messing up my paths or gardens. These four include Erik the Lazy Deer, Kidd the Smug Goat, Miranda the Snooty Duck, and Static the Cranky Squirrel (forgive me if I got the personalities wrong I just couldn't be bothered to check) You can take your pick at one of them if you want and we can talk from there. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Static!! I don't like where he placed his house, so I can work on kicking him out for you. I prefer bells and/or blue roses. Is that okay?

Looking for original Marshal ! Can pay up to 45 tbt and 3 mil igb. Plus any normal fruits you may want, perfect oranges, and certain hybrid flowers !

nevermind! I got him !!

Last edited:
i'm looking for julian, wolfgang or zucker! i can pay in tbt or igb, please pm me if you have them

hello! i'm looking for Moe. i'm willing to pay up to 2 mil IGB (that's all I have uwu)

please PM me if you're willing to sell him

looking for Lolly and cookie! I'll pay in tbt! thanks so much in advance:)

I am looking for a villager in particular. If I have to offer between 150 tbt to 200 tbt, I'm willing to do it. I've been having a really depressing time in life, and trying to push myself to do more as of late is really hard. I'm trying to get myself back into Animal Crossing. It takes time, though, as a lot of my joys have died since I had... lost my father.

I'm merely looking for Punchy. He has a birthday with a lot of meaning to me. I have time to play every so often, so I try to get on. Please VM if you may know someone or something. I'd just be happy to recollect some pieces to me.

Looking for Jacques, Midge, Anchovy, and Eugene.

I want drift, rod, carmen or marshall. i willing to pay around 500,000 bells for each! pm me if you got it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back