• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genji, Deirdre, Dobie, Zell, Lucky, Maple, Rudy

I'm willing to pay with what little TBT I have or a villager trade, I have about 36 amiibo cards

Hi, i'm looking for...
-Louie the Jock Gorilla (Welcome Amiibo Villager) and i'm paying 2,000,000 Bells or TBT for him.

PM please so i can catch you sooner.

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:
looking for punchy, I am new to the bell tree so as of now I dont have TBT currency, but I do have a lot of IGB, so I'm willing to pay as much as I can for him!

Currently looking for Francine for my town. I'll gladly pay in tbt, igb, or possibly negotiate with amiibo cards

But yeah, when I say I'm looking for any villager, I literally mean any. Foist upon me your most annoying villager, original or not I literally do not care I just need a villager to move in so that everything works like it should again.

Hi, i'm looking for...
-Julian the Smug Horse/Unicorn and i'm paying 2,000,000 Bells or TBT for him.

PM please so i can catch you sooner.

Last edited:
Looking for Jacques, Midge, Twiggy, Anchovy, and Eugene.

Hiya! I'm looking for an original Molly, Bruce, Wolfgang, Lucky, and Kiki! I don't have much TBT atm, but I have a lotta of IGB. Lmk if you're interested!

- usa-chan

Im looking for Walt. I just got Curt to move in and thought it would be cool to have Walt too so they can be buds and match. Pm or Vm if you have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back