(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Diana, Gayle, Or Chrissy ^^

will pay with IGB!!

Last edited:
Looking for any of the dreamies in my sig :)

Buying in TBT, however only if they are 100% original. Thank you!

still looking for katt! also looking for frita! and looking for pippy! i love uchis so much :/ i can pay up to 20 million bells or 100 tbt!!

Last edited:
16 villager cycle completed - looking for my lovely Genji paying in tbt or Igb, will offer a lot to have him back in my town :)

Am looking for Cherry, Gayle, Gladys, Tank, Cranston, and Cookie. I want freebies, but will pay 15 TBt each if needed.

(hello! i am trying to set up a story town, and after a series of villager reset failures, am looking for the following rabbits:

- ruby
- francine
- coco
- dotty
- mira
- bunnie
- gabi
- bonbon

i have some villagers in higher tiers that i am willing to offer for those high-tier bunnies, but not a lot of bells or rare items, sorry...)

Looking for an original Clay. Please VM me if you have him in boxes. Will pay TBT or offer carnations of any color for him. ;v;

Looking for Skye, Nana, Daisy, Lily, and Snake. Originals are preferred c:

Last edited:
Looking for Cyrano the Cranky Anteater and/or Renee the Uchi Rhinoceros! I don't mind if they're not original.

I can't offer too much, but I do have some limited edition items/hybrids/full furniture sets on ACNL. I also have a small amount of BTB to throw in as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back