• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Renee the Uchi Rhino, if by chance anyone has her moving out of their town anytime soon, I'd really appreciate it if you let me when you can, thanks!

At the moment I only have room for one more villager, so I'm just looking for Beau for now! I can possibly pay, but getting him for free would be hella awesome and I'll love you forever! :D

i`m looking for Keaton- he moved away while I was on vacation : (
preferably free, but i have hybrid flowers and bells.

villager i`m willing to trade: Monty, Tex, Pashmina, and Knox.

Last edited:
Blanche is moving on the 31st. She's original and free. Pm or vm me if interested.

I have a free spot in my town and I'm looking for one of these villagers: Felicity, Tex, Kyle, Coco or Ankha. Please let me know if you have one of them in boxes! I'm willing to pay TBT.
Edit: Not looking for anyone anymore; I won't be able to play online for some days.

Last edited:
I desperately want Cyrano, Olaf, Antonio, Bella, Drift, Mint, and Stitches. I am recreating my original town!

Looking for an original Clay or original Sterling. Please VM me if you have either moving out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back