• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my ultimate dreamie, Molly! I have Merengue, Tia, Stiches, Gayle, and Pietro to trade for her :)

Last edited:
I'm still looking for the following dreamies of mine:
- Wolfgang
- Lolly
- Lucky
- Static
- Shep
- Puck
- Molly
- Papi
- Biskit
- Kyle

I'm willing to pay TBT for any of these, please name your desired, and fair, amount. I'm located in CEST (GMT+2) so I might take a while to respond, I'll usually within 18 hours. Please tell me on beforehand about the originallity of the villager, if the villager is not original doesn't mean I don't want him/her but I prefer to know about it. Please contact me by visitor message!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have an extra space for another dreamie, and I'm in dire need of a lazy villager! If anyone has Chester the lazy cub, I'm happy to offer in-game bells!

I'm looking for either Alfonso, Maple, or Marshal. Drake is moving out of my town on Halloween night and since Alfonso and Drake are in the same tier of popularity, I thought I could get Alfonso faster but it's whatever. I'll pay any price if you want to if you want Drake but just saying drake is moving out soon.

I just started playing New Leaf again. I would love to get Pate or O'Hare from you guys.

In exchange I will mail one Animal Crossing amiibo card to the person from which I get one of the two character. The amiibo card will get chosen between my list of doubles.

• Timmy
  • Resetti
  • Sable
  • Pascal
  • Lopez
  • Bluebear
  • Octavian
  • Cyrano
  • T-Bone
  • Nate
  • Bill
  • Leonardo