• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still questing Joey and Bangle :)

Vladimir: FOUND! Thank you, N :)

Last edited:
Still looking for Bianca! I'm willing to pay IGBs or TBTs for her. Just lemme know if you or someone you know has her ; v;

I have Poppy in boxes in my town right now, if anyone wants her. 100% original, if you could part with 50 tbt for her (she's tier 2) that would be lovely. :3
VM me if interested.

Last edited:
I hear that Hippeux is bottom-of-the-barrel, so no one's going to make too much fuss over his moving out, but I'd like to take him in!

Beyond that, there's Octavian, Sterling, Phoebe, Flora (or Rosie if I'm lucky), Drago, and Tucker.

Still looking for Lucky! ;v;

I can give all my TBT for him, since I have very little to offer in IGB and I can offer the princess set along with it!

Last edited:
Looking for Bunnie, Pecan, Cheif, Marshal, Maple, Sparro, & Molly!

100% Original preferred and offering TBT or IGBs.

I have achieved my 3 Deers Beau, Fauna, and Deirdre. ^_^

Still looking for these guys but I have Sparro reserved from someone. I have some space in my town now however and would like to get someone in soon if possible. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back