• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Chief~!

I can't offer much TBT, but I do have Marina, Zucker, Erik, or Bianca to trade for him! I'll add in the princess set, and two million IGB too. ^^;

Still looking for Keaton! I see there's another in this thread looking for Keaton too. Quite surprised, didn't think he was the least bit popular. If anyone has him please P\VM me! Willing to pay in any form necessary! Last dreamie I've yet to obtain :D

I'd hope someone has poor Keaton :( This is the same sad story with Lyman.. No one has them.

Looking for 100% original Keaton. Would love to get him sometime today, would be amazing since he'd be like my birthday villager lolol god bless. XD I'll pay TBT or IGB for him.;w; Please PM/VM me if you're interested in trading! ^^

I'd hope someone has poor Keaton :( This is the same sad story with Lyman.. No one has them.

ditto about Vic... would love to speed cycle for you, but I have too many reserves right now! good luck! Thanks everyone who helped with Vic and all my other dreamies! I just got my new signature displaying all the dreamies too!

Still looking for Keaton! And yeah haha well your Vic was quite a longer journey. We'll see what it comes down to here, especially since there's 2 of us.

Still looking for Keaton! And yeah haha well your Vic was quite a longer journey. We'll see what it comes down to here, especially since there's 2 of us.

Man, I'm so sorry. I had Keaton in my town and hated him, so he moved into the void. D: If I had used this while he was in Nami, I would've totally given you a freebie. Good luck getting him! ^^;

-

Still looking for Chief! My offers still stand, as I can get either Mira, Zucker, Marina, and Erik to move. Princess set and two million IGB also would be thrown in, as I'm getting kinda desperate.

hi
I?m desperate to have my dreamie villager anabelle in my town, i want her so so much.
someone have her or can help me have her plz
i have some hybrids and bells to offer

Looking for S̶p̶r̶i̶n̶k̶l̶e̶, Flurry, or Maple. I don't have much to offer, unfortunately.

Wait, I think I can offer 100 tbt for each villager.

Last edited:
Looking for 100% original Keaton. Would love to get him sometime today, would be amazing since he'd be like my birthday villager haha. XD I'll pay TBT or IGB for him.;w; Please PM/VM me if you're interested in trading! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back