(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Marina, Bam, Mira, Shep, or Stitches. I (obviously) don't have much TBT since I'm new, but I have plenty of IGB. And I have two towns, so I have a bunch of villagers I could offer you if there's one you want.​

toadsworthy is looking for Vic :)

I am looking for Octavian :) FOUND, thanks to Miily and toadsworthy :)

toadsworthy is still questing Vic. Please contact if her if you have him.

Someone help us....

Last edited:
Looking for Carmen <3 Didn't realize just how adorable she was until she appeared in my campsite for my cycling town, that's now become my second town ;)

Also searching for Felicity <3

I am looking for Octavian :)

Someone help us....

but actually... yes.... plz halp

at least people like and save Octavian... I bet so many people just void poor Vic...

but I need to have my nord homie for Riften!

Last edited:
Looking for Roscoe and Timbra. Timbra specifically as she is usually autovoided ;_;

Last edited:
Looking for an original Marshal, will pay IGB or TBT for him.
Still trying to sell Freya for anyone who is interested as well, I want to get rid of her soon and if no one takes her she might be voided. Feel free to VM/PM me if you're interested. :)

If anyone is looking for Drago, he's currently in boxes at my town. I only take TBT, and the minimum price is 50 TBT. PM me by later today if you want him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am looking for Octavian :)

Someone help us....

I have Octavian, and am willing to give him to you for TBT. I just need to get him in boxes.

If anyone is looking for Drago, he's currently in boxes at my town. I only take TBT, and the minimum price is 50 TBT. PM me by later today if you want him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Octavian, and am willing to give him to you for TBT. I just need to get him in boxes.

another cycling thread has Octavian too lol! so who has Vic?

;_; 4th call.
Looking for Eunice the normal sheep! Final dreamie. Bruce is moving out TODAY and I wouldn't want a random move in.

Looking for Eugene or Curlos! VM if you have him. Please don't void. (I only need one of them, preferably Eugene.)
(Miily has said something about helping me, but they haven't replied back so I'm putting this out again.)

I am still searching for Cranston and Hopper. They are both dreamies and are the last two villagers I need to complete my bird town. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Last edited:
My thread got murdered so Im now doing this here :c

Im looking for hamsters, I have space in my town right now, I need Clay, apple, and rodney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back