• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKING FOR:
MERENGUE
KID CAT
FAUNA
DIANA

250 TBT Each :)
I can also pay IGB 50mill each boi ;)

Looking for Phoebe, Stitches, Mint, Fauna and Molly.

One space left for now. Will have two shortly.

Hans is ready to move out.

Will discuss what to trade if you can help.

Thanks.

Looking for a Cranky (willing to give TBT). Please let me know if you have one available. :)

Hey guys I have Mitzi in boxes today. Just signed in today and don't how this works. Can I please get some money for her( I looked up that she is a pretty valued villager) or trade for another villager. She is leaving tomorrow. My friend code is 1547 6467 1458
Please reply quickly. We can negotiate terms later. If you have scoot, bob, klaus, t bone, or beau I will gladly trade. Other villagers I will trade for as well, and money works as well
Can you reply in the forums please I don't how this website really works

Last edited:
Looking for Del, Drago or Sly!
Preferably original, not willing to time travel, so they have to be moving out after the 10th as there is no room until then!
This is for a friend who is not on TBT, so payment be IGB c:

Please PM me, not VM!

Looking for an original Tipper, if you have her and she is completely original, please pm me. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back