• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Phil! Willing to trade Static, Deena and Pate!
I would prefer for free because I don't have much to offer but,,, I can offer Bell Tree bells, maybe flowers and In game bells, and if you want items/clothing/kk songs, just ask and i can see if i have them!
Thank you!

Looking for Tabby. Don't care for condition. I just wanna start playing online again. lol

i have zell and pekoe and i'm willing to sell either of them when they're ready to move. i'm looking for around 1-5 mil in game bells for zell and 1 mil for pekoe. any of these prices can be haggled, pm me if you're interested. :)

Frita is in boxes if anyone wants her!

Adopted!

Also I'm no longer looking for Henry or anyone else right now!

Last edited:
Looking for:
Colton,
Julian,
Genji,
Wolfgang,
Chief, and
Kabuki.

PM me if you have any of these villagers ^^

Got a friend of mine that is having phoebe in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants her, PM me to work with a deal.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Punchy, apollo, Dotty and lolly. Willing to pay igb and tbt. Please pm me if you have any of these villagers :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back