• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for;
- fang
- maple
- o'hare

& diana + lily for a friend

willing to offer tbt, or artwork! please pm me

Looking for fang, whitney, lobo etc. Basically all wolves besides Skye, Wolfgang, Kyle, and chief ;). I wont be checking this threads so private message me if you have any wolves. They do not have to be original, i just want a mostly wolf town with exceptions of stitches and marshal :)

Does any one have Coco if so please let me know will pay for her in tbt as well as in game bells. Please let me know if any of you have her I been also dying to have her in my town.

Looking for ORIGINAL Bunnie(15mil) and Fuchsia(15mil)!

I'm also cycling so you can trade for a dreamie of yours! Also offering TBT if you want that instead. Please message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back