• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for FANG. Others I would consider instead are Gaston, Vladmir, Static, or Octavian.

Have plenty of TBT, IGB, unorderables, and villagers (Apple, Biskit, Maple, Rolf, T-Bone, Mira, Klaus, & Teddy) to trade.

Looking for any of the dreamies in my signature, willing to pay up to 220 TBT for Marina and 200 for any of the others ( I currently only have one slot )

Thank you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Kody, I have no idea how to make him move out though other than keep hitting him with my net haha? I'd happily give you him for free if you could help me figure out how to get him in boxes?

will pay up to 400 tbt for colton if anyone has him in boxes ^^

will give 200 upon visitation and the other 200 if i can actually take him (need to test for cycling) : - ) vm me, thank u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back