• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm looking for a Snooty villager. Any snooty villager. I started a new town back in April and I have yet to have a Snooty live here (even though I've let all villagers move out when they ping in hopes of getting one). It's ridiculous.

I would prefer a cheap or free low tier Snooty if possible. Otherwise I can pay 80-100 BTB.

I am no longer looking for Stitches. I am now only looking for Marina! My last dreamie for my main town! I do not care much about originality. Please send me a PM if you have her! Willing to pay anything.

Sprinkle is in boxes! pm me if you're interested!
Sprinkle has been adopted!!

Last edited:
i need the following villagers:
annalisa, annalise, antonio, baarbara, beau, bertha, bianca, blanche, bunnie, chief, curlos, diana, ellie, flora, freya, julian, kitt, lolly, lulu (anteater) , marina, merengue, molly (i used to have but she moved and i couldn't do anything about it), phoebe, savannah, skye, vanessa, victoria, whitney, winnie, or zell.
ill give bells and/or a whale shark for any of them.
friend code: 1908 0896 1293
my gmail is brookelowney plz contact me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

what is tbt? it probably has to do with bells.

Still looking for anyone who has one of my dreamies!! I can trade villagers as well. I have Whitney, Zucker, Sylvia, Felicity, Sydney, BonBon, Angus, and Timbra!! I can also throw in some gold furniture, mini models of fossils, orderable DLC's from Japan and a few other desirable furniture items!! Please please please pm me if interested!

Last edited:
Anyone looking for Renee the uchi rhino? She's moving in a few days, and I'd really like her out soon bc I have someone holding a villager for me.
If no one takes her, I'll void her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back