• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get rid of Original Wolfgang. Willing to trade for one of my dreamies or for igb!:lemon:
Dreamies:
Ankha
Beau
Chevre
Clay
Coco
Diana
Fauna
Skye
Lolly
Lucky
Maple
Rosie
Tia

Last edited:
I really want Genji, please pm me if you've got him.
I can pay igb or tbt.
Depending on when you message me I'll need time to get to some wifi and make the exchange.
The thirst is real, help a brother out /u\

Looking for my dreamies: Static, Roald, Whitney, Apollo, Sally, and Bill.

Willing to pay top dollar for them. Minimum 1million in game bells.

Villagers I'm willing to trade/giveaway: Astrid, Bangle, Chadder, Jay, Katt, and Margie.

I'm looking for Lucky, I think I finished the 16 cycle so I'm ready for him. I can pay 15-20 million in game bells for him. I also have Zucker to trade if you're interested. PM me if you have him to sell or trade

pecan is in boxes someone message me and take her/make an offer or else she's being voided ig

LF: Bones, Dizzy, Biskit, Julian, Lolly, Diana, Phoebe
Offering: TBT or IGB <3

I had much better luck today! Already managed to grab 2 dreamies and move them in successfully! Still looking for Antonio, Francine, Vesta, Roald, Dizzy, Lolly! Willing to pay TBT !

Still taking anyone who isn't too important to you. Any villagers given to me WILL move out. PM or VM me if nobody is taking your villager

Still desperately looking for MARINA. I can offer TBT, IGB, and gold roses. Please send me a PM if you have her. I don't care much about originality, although it'd be nice if her house was original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back