• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got Erik ! Now to my last dreamie Butch !
Also looking for some sheep villagers as stated in my siggy ^^

Still looking for Kevin and Sally! Can pay in IGB, with items/hybrids, or give you dibs on Merengue when she pings me as well.

I have Bubbles, the peppy hippo, moving out on the 6th. Free to anyone who wants her, just send me a message! :)

Looking for Pashmina + Q+ (two... Pashminas actually)

Does anybody have ruby, Rosie, mint, Eloise or poncho? They're my dreamiesssss! 😩 willing to pay for them or receive them for free c:

I'm looking for everyone in my signature ^-^ I have IGB on hand, and if you give me time to sell my IGB then I can have TBT, but it's not preferred.

LF Ruby, i'd be willing to pay 1 mil IGB for her ( this can be negotiated ) or i can trade any of my current villagers that aren't dreamies ( see: my signature ) for her

I'm looking for Julian or Kyle at the moment, I will pay TBT. Any other smug villager I will consider as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back