• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuchsia will be moving, so if anyone has Tangy or Daisy for trade please message me. I won't be letting her go if no offer is made. Unless of course, someone absolutely wants her.

Looking for Tom, Kabuki, or Del. Please message me if you have either. Will pay TBT.

Looking for Puurl, Bob, or Olivia! Can pay with in game bells OR tbt :] Just let me know!

Last edited:
Looking for Pashmina (preferably original or mostly)!

Last edited:
Still looking for Tangy!!! If you have her...and don't want her...please please PM me!!! I love her sooooooo much and missed out on adopting her...I would be willing to pay TBT for her!!!! Thanks! XD

Again, offering Fuchsia for anyone that has Tangy or Daisy. But if she's a dreamie, I can offer her anyways.

Fuchsia is in boxes. I'm taking offers. PM/VM me if you'd like to take her.

On the lookout for Flurry, Bam, Jacques and Wolfgang!

Last edited:
Looking for Tangy!!! Shes my last dreamie and honestly so cute!!! Please please PM me if she is in your town and you don't want her or if she is moving out!!! I will pay TBT for her!!! Thanks so much!

Still looking for Kabuki, Carmen, Joey and Whitney!.
They all have to be 100% original. Will pay TBT only!
Message me if you are willing to sell!

I'm looking for Dotty tumblr_inline_mpkreblaVI1qz4rgp.gif, Lobotumblr_inline_mpks1iHugB1qz4rgp.gif Tammytumblr_inline_mpkqn6p2pM1qz4rgp.gif and Filberttumblr_inline_mpkrueugjn1qz4rgp.gif
If anybody's interested by Mac, Butch, Kitt and Annicoti, I'll give them away :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back