• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodeo is moving out,
I can offer Rodeo + tbt + igb + items for
any deer villagers other than diana and fauna

Desperately seeking Diana or any of the other deer. Will offer millions of IGB. Please and thank you!

Desperately looking for Bree the snooty mouse ;3; I can offer bells, TBT, hybrids, furniture, accessories - pretty much anything :)

looking for wendy, I need her ASAP since someone is taking Molly, and when Molly leaves I'll be down to 8 villagers!

Looking for Wendy for a friend. PM or VM me if you have her or know someone who does! :3 Thanks

I am looking for any snooty villager except baabara, alli, yuka, purrl or willow.
if anyone has any snooty villagers other than these, please pm me, thanks.

LF: BEAU MUFFY RUDY WILL PAY 100 TBT EACH

I HAVE MOLLY KNOX KATT ELOISE FOR TRADE MESSAGE ME IF U WANT THEM (100 TBT EACH ONLY)

Last edited:
Desperately looking for Wendy!! I currently have 8 villagers and I really need her to prevent a random villager from moving in!! Please pm or VM me if you have her!!

I will pay igb or tbt!!

LF: Muffy and and beau will pay 100 tbt

I have Molly Katt and eloise in my town if anyone is interested please message me i want 100 tbt for them each.

i have Rossi in my other town for 200 tbt
Goldie for 200 tbt
Nana for 100 tbt
Opal for 100 tbt

Pm me thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back