(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for: RASHER
because he is t5, i'm looking to pay IGB for him, but if he's 100% original i'll spend some btb on my baby pig.

i'm in the process of pinging out kidd right now and it's taking a bit, so if anyone has rasher in their town NOW and he's not in boxes, i'd love to lurk on your town for him because he is an all time dreamie of mine. (yea i know he's like t5 whatever and everyone auto voids him, but he's a fave from 2002 and i really just want him in my town.) please pm me or vm me if you're interested!

Have original Chief! Not sure when he's leaving, but I'd like to find a home for him ASAP. IGB, BTB, or 7-11 set c:

Last edited:
Looking for PINK villagers, mostly Merengue and Marcie right now, but willing to compromise! I just came into a small bell fortune so make me an offer!

LF Kidd and Pinky; will pay 1mil igb for each or 30 btb for each. I also have a bunch of golden roses and a toy hammer.

Still looking for Patty!!!

I thought I'd just add that for anybody looking for either Genji or Phoebe, I have them in my town and they will be leaving at some point soon... trying to cycle them out so maybe a day or 2. Feel free to PM/VM if interested.

Looking for Marina or Francine! Paying in bells, please PM me if you have them c:

EDIT: Someones PMed me, thanks all <3

Last edited:
Looking for Muffy, my last dreamie. I'll pay 2.5 mil right now and, if you're willing to wait, another mil after I sell my turnips for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back