• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my dreamies! paying in igb and tbt

Can pay 1 mill each or 30 tbt
😊 Organic
Pietro - obtained
Purrl
Kitt
Wendy
Willow
Sprinkle
Hugh
Chrissy
Frita -obtained
Pierce -obtained

Can give away Buck, Hans, Alice, Rowan, Mira, Olivia
Looking for Ankha, Pietro, Tia, Stitches, or Vesta
Willing to pay

Last edited:
Can give away Buck, Hans, Alice, Rowan, Mira, Olivia
Looking for Ankha, Pietro, Tia, Stitches, or Vesta
Willing to pay

Hoping to find lily or Bam!

Paying lots of bells or have lots of dream villagers to trade =D I have three cycling towns. Pm me!
I have around 15 black roses too!

Last edited:
I am desperately looking for Bob ;.; I have TONS of bells, plus the villagers Julian, Bomber, Bluebare, and muffy. Other villagers i would love are Merengue, Marshal, Diana, Cherri, Marina, Pekoe & Groucho, but I'm willing to take other offers. I also own the compleate ice series and rococo series, I have 2 blue roses, as well as perfect pears, peaches, and apples

Still looking for homes for Freya and Chief! IGB or BTB or 7-11 set. PM offers

Freya and Chief are both still available! 10 mil for Chief, 1 mil for Freya! Will also take BTB or 7-11 set.

Still looking for Muffy and Coco!

EDIT: Freya is leaving tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back