• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unoriginal Ribbot still needs a home. He's free, but please have a clear void.

After Ribbot is gone, i'll be looking for Peck.

*sigh* Still looking for Beau & Felicity. Willing to pay 15mil for Beau.

Looking for anyone that might have Cherry the Uchi Dog moving out of their town. I'm willing to offer in-game bells if someone really wants me to pay, if we can get her for free that'd be even better.

Phoebe is leaving! Not original shirt or house. If anyone wants her, I'd like to trade for Punchy or make me an offer in IGB. PM me.

Looking for a peppy villager! Would love Ruby or Winnie.

Drago is in boxes today! Would love for him to go to a good home, since he's dear to me.

Looking for: Tammy, Kody, Chadder, and Vesta!
Can offer IGB, or some BTB for any of them.

Please PM / VM me if you have any of these precious babies ready to go!

Looking for Kyle, Whitney, Skye and Lolly, I can offer IGB or BTB for them, vm/pm me if you can help me out! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back