• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Muffy, Genji and Octavian! Offering TBT, Kiki or Lobo.

I'm also selling Kiki and Lobo if anyone wants them!

Looking for my dreamies in my sig!!! but my priority is Hans, I'll be willing to pay millions for him!!!

looking for Filbert, Apollo, Bunnie, Aurora, Peanut, Graham, Cherry, Bree, Deli, and Curly as you can see in my signature for my second town reedus

Looking for Beau, Fauna, Skye, Victoria, and Zucker. I can pay in TBT, IGB, and hybrid flowers for them.

Looking for Boomer for a friend :)
He's a tier 5 villager but I'll pay whatever IGB you want.
Thank you to anyone that can help!

Looking for Pietro :) PM if you have him. I am still cycling 16 for him though, later tonight i am going to try to get one of the two villagers i have for my cycle to leave but i haven't had much time to play lately. After the ACT next week i plan to really start cycling my villagers out. If you can hold him for me that would be great

DESPERATELY SEEKING MIRA THE UCHI RABBIT!
Can Trade Diva the Uchi Frog, Broffina the Snooty Chicken, or Plenty of Bells or TBT Bells. NAME YOUR PRICE!

Still looking for Chrissy! Can trade Ruby, Rudy, Bruce, or work out something else. c:

Looking for Bob. and Rosie ^~^ please pm since this post gets thousands of posts a day lol.

Looking DESPERATLY for Eugene!

Please private message me of you are selling him or have him moving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back