• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Queenie (and other lower tier villagers in my profile). If needs be, I'll pay 100tbt for any of the villagers I'm searching for ^_^

I'll also have Portia the snooty dalmation dog in boxes tomorrow, she's free to a good home so PM/VM if you'd like her!

Looking desperately for Scoot! I can offer in-game bells and some hybrids. I mostly have black tulips, some purple roses, and a few others~

20120621201012!Scoot.gif
20120621201012!Scoot.gif
20120621201012!Scoot.gif

Looking for 100% original Beau, Stitches, Fauna, Ankha.
I will pay IGB for them, PM me if you want to sell them, please make sure they are 100% original!!!

Last edited:
Tabby the Peppy Cat is moving! I'd love fruit (other than peaches) or flower hybrids in exchange, but I'm not stuck on that if someone really wants her and doesn't have those things. Let me know asap! ^-^

Last edited:
Trading Stitches for Sprinkle. However, I'm open to other villager/bell offers so just message me if you're interested!

I am seeking Drago! I can offer 20 million IGB for him!
Please P/VM me if you are selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back