• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reset my town, so I need all my dreamies!!!

LOOKING FOR:
Pietro
Bob
Scoot
Maple
Coco
Merengue
Ren?e
Eloise
Chow
Rosie

I kept all my bells from before I reset, so I am willing to pay practically any amount for any of the villagers! Just nothing too crazy high! If you're looking for something else, e.g. furniture or streetpass items etc., let me know, because I'll more than likely have them!! Just message me if you're willing to trade!!

Looking to adopt Elise, Simon, Nana, Deli, and or Shari. ♥

Who Are the PIES? Silverly Public Service Announcement.

Please continue reading for an important Public Service Announcement

Who are the PIES?

The Penguin Immigration Enforcers of Silverly, better known as PIES are the dedicated workers of Silverly's own Penguin Immigration Agnecy. With the passing of the Cooler Life Act to give wayward penguins a home, Silverly needed a group of people to go from town to town to direct these penguins to their new home. Enter the PIES, fearless agents who work tirelessly around the clock for little pay (due to all the budget being spent on a failed search to find Carmen Sandiego). It is because of this under funding that agents cannot afford to pay for a penguin's safe release out of pocket, and ask that any Mayors who wish a penguin to come to Silverly not ask for anything in return.

If you know of a penguin who is looking for a new home, direct them to your local PIE office, Friend Code Extension 2380-5121-0328 and they will be there faster than you can blink.

============================================================
Special Announcement

The Penguin Immigration Agency has managed to divert funds from the Mayor's "Ban Hydric Acid" campaign to the Penguin Immigration Agency and are willing to pay a small reward for the successful immigration of Sprinkles the Penguin. This is limited time only. Please contact for details.
________
Content paid for by the Penguin Immigration Agency, a subset of the Silverly Ministry of External Affairs

Last edited:

Who are the PIES?

The Penguin Immigration Enforcers of Silverly, better known as PIES are the dedicated workers of Silverly's own Penguin Immigration Agnecy. With the passing of the Cooler Life Act to give wayward penguins a home, Silverly needed a group of people to go from town to town to direct these penguins to their new home. Enter the PIES, fearless agents who work tirelessly around the clock for little pay (due to all the budget being spent on a failed search to find Carmen Sandiego). It is because of this under funding that agents cannot afford to pay for a penguin's safe release out of pocket, and ask that any Mayors who wish a penguin to come to Silverly not ask for anything in return.

If you know of a penguin who is looking for a new home, direct them to your local PIE office, Friend Code Extension 2380-5121-0328 and they will be there faster than you can blink.

Special Announcement

The Penguin Immigration Agency has managed to divert funds from the Mayor's "Ban Hydric Acid" campaign to the Penguin Immigration Agency and are willing to pay a small reward for the successful immigration of Sprinkles the Penguin. This is limited time only. Please contact for details.
________
Content paid for by the Penguin Immigration Agency, a subset of the Silverly Ministry of External Affairs

It got better ;u;

I'll def PM whenever i get a penguin villager c:

Who are the PIES?

Special Announcement

________

Looking for Gladys! Have BTB or in game bells to trade! Would pay as much as you wanted for her! PLEASE message me if you've got her and we can work something out, I've been looking for her for ever D:

Looking for quillson. I only have 1000 bells as I got the game yesterday. But I really want him. Anyone?

Hunting for Goldie. I don't have space for her yet, however.

Bonbon is really stubborn when it comes to pinging. I don't think she's ever asked to move...

Looking for Bianca, if anyone wants to get rid of her.
I just got outbid for her in a thread and feel really down now. I'll never be able to buy her. People here have more stuff than I do so I feel can't compete with them...

Who Are the PIES? Silverly Public Service Announcement.

Who are the PIES?

Special Announcement

________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back