• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Ankha. I was just about to pick her up when the person who i was going to pick her up from TT'ed too far and lost her. :(

Looking for Punchy... I lost him when transferring my town over, he snuck out while I was getting all my villagers into my new town.. :(

Anyone looking for Beau? PM me. I am looking for TBT.
He has replaced one of his weeping figs with a clothes closet but I can give the weeping fig back to you. Please adopt this cutie!

Adopted!

Last edited:
Hey!
I'm looking for either Elmer of Kiki!

If you have anyone else you don't want and are willing to give away, you can go ahead and message me, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also looking for Aurora or Roald!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Savannah, Victoria, or Winnie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lastly, Rhonda.
Yes I know a lot are low tier but if you have them please message me, I want them a lot :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

jk not lastly.
Bertha and Martha as well. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*marcie

Penguin Immigration Agency PSA

Please continue reading for an important Public Service Announcement

Every day, hundreds of penguins are bought, sold, and traded on the market; forced to leave their homes by cruel dictators who want smug squirrels or cats in their place. Unable to find a place to live a stable life, these penguins have no option but to live their lives on the rail.

In response to this outrage, the Town of Silverly has enacted the "Cooler Life Act" which created The Penguin Immigration Agency. Our field agents travel the rails, day and night to find penguins who are unwanted, offering them the stability they have long forgotten but yet crave.

If you know or have a penguin that is unwanted. Please contact one of our field offices in Silvery. Friend Code Extension 2380-5121-0328. For no fee, one of our dedicated field agents will travel to you and make a penguin's dream come true: Giving them a place where they can truly belong.

Due to us being a government agency and our mayor spending all of the treasurey on a Golden Dig'em statue, we are woefully underfunded and thus are only able to pay for the train ticket, and not for the penguin itself.

So give us your tired, your poor, your huddled penguins yearning to breathe free! Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me I lift my lamp beside the golden train station!
________
Content paid for by the Penguin Immigration Agency, a subset of the Silverly Ministry of External Affairs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back