• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Diana, willing to offer a limb and my eternal thanks (in addition to bells/TBT) to anyone willing to sell her to me. ;u;

Also I have Curly the jock pig in boxes, if anyone is looking for him then he's free!

Last edited:
Heya. I am looking for any penguin. I do not have bells as I just started this game, but if needed I can trade a villager or we can work something out.

looking for beau, willow, and lucky, please let me know if you have any and are willing to work out a deal :)

I will do anything to get my sister Diana! I will sell my soul if its enough for Diana xD

I'm currently seeking the following villagers:
- Beau
- Chester

I'm willing to be pay IG Bells, BTB or villager-trades for them. Please PM me if you're interested in working something out for these villagers!
c:

Freya is moving out of my town on November 2nd! She's mostly unoriginal. Please PM me for details. Her giveaway thread will be up once she's in boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back