• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for diana, genji and dotty!!! i'm willing to pay with some hybrids, possibly a few bells (I don't have many though unu) and the rococo set c: thanks! (also, sorry if I get anything wrong, i'm new here uvu)

I'm looking for Mint and Lyman! I can buy using furniture/bells(IG)/unorderables. If you want furniture or unorderables please tell me what you want or a wishlist!

I'm actually looking for someone to hold on to one of my dreamies for me; I put her in boxes accidentally when I was trying to cycle someone else out D: If you can help and will be around this evening (in about 8 hours or so) please let me know. Thank you~

i need frogs
Ribbot (Jock)
Puddles (Peppy)
Lily (Normal)
Jeremiah (Lazy)
Costeau (Jock)
Henry (Smug)
Gigi (Snooty)
Diva (Uchi)

I'm still seeking Mira for my 10th villager. I'm willing to pay in bells or BTB so please let me know if she's moving from your town!

Seeking Erik ! I don't care if he is original or not, willing to pay bells or items. I also have Bob in boxes atm if anyone would like to adopt him!

Looking for (Buying):

Ken
(50 TBT bells)

I also have about 1 million in-game bells I can offer.

Last edited:
LOOKING FOR:

Whitney
Fang
Chief
Skye
Wolfgang
Lobo
Kyle
Freya
Flurry

PM me if you are willing to sell any of these to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back