• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for either Mitzi the normal cat OR Punchy the Lazy cat Have been for some time... Sadly I don't have much to offer except some white/red/ or pink carnations...

LF: Dreamies will offer
-Marshal/Diana=14mil
-Lucky=8mil

These offers are pretty fair. I also have some rares if you would like
Also please do note i can buy only. 1 tier one, 1 tier two, and 1 tier three.
Thank you~

Anyone have a Kiki they don't want? I need a 10th villager. I don't really have a 10th dreamie and I have everyone else I want (well except Margie...I lost her when I went a bit without playing but I just finished cycling through 16 villagers for Erik and don't wanna really do that again...)
Let me know :) I can pay bells, TBT bells, and look at wishlists. I also have a gold axe!

Tabby is moving tommorow!
I can tt her or reserve her for you, and for free! She is not 100% original..

Looking for:
Beau, Lucky, Felicity, Cyrano/Fang, Canberra, Muffy, Sydney, Snake/Teddy
Marshal.

I can offer in-game bells/items and/or TBT. I could also offer villager trades :)

I am looking for Olivia!!!
I finally finished cycling to get her back
And would die to have her back!!

Looking for Ruby, Felicity, or Mitzi! I can trade Ankha for any of them! She accidentally was in boxes

Last edited:
LF: Dreamies will offer
-Marshal/Diana=14mil
-Lucky=8mil

These offers are pretty fair. I also have some rares if you would like
Also please do note i can buy only. 1 tier one, 1 tier two, and 1 tier three.
Thank you~

Giving out Tabby for free! Moving out in 24 hours. Currently in boxes. Not 100% original.

You can also reserve these villagers for free from me: Croque, Del, Lionel

All free! But any donations are very appreciated -u-

I am currently on the hunt for Amelia and Avery the eagles and can offer Diana or Fang for either of them. Please let me know if you are getting rid of either of these eagles!

Am looking for Cheri then others in my sig, am making space so can get full dream list quest back up. Also have a Pekoe on auction now, if anyone looking or even for trade for Cheri need a peppy there and Wendy hoping a different town so looking for her and others too. But anyone looking for Pekoe she is up on auction thread bells then holding spot for Cheri likely.

Looking for Skye after finally cycling through 16. Also looking for my other remaining dreamies: Bam, Erik and Pippy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back