• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUCK IN BOXES

I have puck in boxes if anyone is interested in him then please pm me :)

Last edited:
Hello!

I am looking for my new forest town : Fang, Chief, and Whitney !

I am looking for my main town : Genji!

Thank you !! <3

I am looking for the following:

Blanche (can offer 1-2mil)
Stitches (can offer 5-10mil)
Bluebear (Can offer 1-3mil)
Flurry (can offer 1-5mil)
Fauna (can offer 5-15mil)

Looking for my last dreamie, Stitches. Was promised the little guy but because of my timezone they wouldn't let me :I Willing to pay whatever asap.

Anyone wanting to sell Julian?
I'll put my base offer of 10 mill for Julian.
But lemme know how much you would want for him. (Anything. well... almost anything.)

I'm trying to get rid of Rocket right now, so I've been hitting her with shovels... She doesn't seem to mind...not that I abuse my animals, but Rocket has made a lot of my favorite characters move so shes got to go now.

(I just lost O'Hare by accident because I was trying to get rid of her... ugh.)

I really really really want Julian. I forgot about him cause I hadn't been playing animal crossing for a while and I wanted him before, but he slipped my mind until now.

Help... 3:

Last edited:
I got Drago, but still looking for Beau, Keaton, Phoebe, Bam, Freya, Avery. I can offer Diana for Beau when she decides to move. Haven't touched any of her furnitures yet, so she's original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back