• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Tammy (uchi bear cub)! Charlise moved out recently without me knowing, so I need someone to take her place. :(
Please PM!

Looking for Margie the elephant!!! I had her before in wild world and would love to see her in my town again!

I'm looking for Purrl! I'm hoping to get her into my town quickly, and will pay 500k bells for her! I do currently have space for her!

Finally have a spot in my town for another dreamie :)
LF: Wolfgang, Dotty, Purrl, Deirdre, and Sterling.

I am looking for Tia :) i dont have much to offer i dont think so hopefully for free.

I'm really looking for Zell to make my town complete :D If I have him I have everyone I want IN and everyone I don't want OUT :D

hi, im still looking for pekoe, i have rowan the jock tiger moving out on the 6th if anyone needs him and wants to trade.

I am looking for Rosie or Beau, I have Villagers to offer like Julian, Shep, or Nan if anybody is interested. I mainly want Rosie, I also can make reseve trades since nobody is moving out of my town ^^. PT me if interested. Thanks

I'm looking for Filbert, my main dreamie! I don't have many bells but I'm willing to work out some sort of deal for him!

I am looking for any cranky villager. I do not tend to go for this forum, but I haven't had a cranky since I lost my first one back in July, so I am getting desperate. Please PM me if you have one to let go of.

Thanks.

Unless I win the raffle, I'm looking for lolly :3

I am looking for Lolly and can offer Rosie in return (she is currently moving out of my town in 2 days, but I can TT to make that time last longer). If she does not interest you I'd offer a good amount of bells, rare sets or DLC. Thanks for anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back