• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Walker, will pay 100TBT or 2mil bells. Thanks.
Looking for Mitzi as well, will pay 50TBT or 1mil bells, thanks.
Looking for Antonio as well, will pay 25 TBT or 500,000 bells.
Thanks!
PM/VM/MSG me if you have any of these guys and they're moving soon, I'll be willing to pay if I you don't want to just give them away. Thanks!

hello one villager moving and would love to have any of these villagers...please let me know how much...thank you...

Apple
Flora
Flossie
Flora
Freckles
Sprinkle
Tutu

I GOT FLORA....thanks to Nunnafinga

Last edited:
I'll be looking for Tabby soon. She doesn't have to be original, I imagine it's already hard to find her as it is. I'll also be looking for an original Kyle. I'm willing to pay TBT. :)

I just need to move out a couple of villagers first but if you're moving either of them within the next few days, please let me know!

I'm looking for Hazel to be a short term resident in my main town. Pretty please?

Edit: Thanks to Fitz of Bumble I got my uni-WOW squirrel! =)

Last edited:
hello one villager moving and would love to have any of these villagers...please let me know how much...thank you...

Apple
Flora
Flossie
Flora
Freckles
Sprinkle
Tutu

Flossie isn't in ACNL unfortunately xD

Kiki is still available. She's 100TBT/3mil.

Last edited:
Looking for Walker, will pay 100TBT or 2mil bells. Thanks.
Looking for Mitzi as well, will pay 50TBT or 1mil bells, thanks.
Looking for Antonio as well, will pay 25 TBT or 500,000 bells.
Thanks!
PM/VM/MSG me if you have any of these guys and they're moving soon, I'll be willing to pay if I you don't want to just give them away. Thanks!
Still same requests, still same amount of hope, I really love these guys! If you have them and they're in boxes or you don't want them, please, dont hesitate to tell me!

looking for:
- cheri
- bunnie
- eloise
- rudy
- henry
- poppy

willing to pay up to 350tbt per villager (350max in original state)
pm me! : >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back