• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to get Genji into my town!
he was going to be a permie in my first town, and I had him in my other town but when I woke up one day, he already left.
I finally have a free spot in Erebor, and it's about time that lil bunbun moved in!
can offer a high amount of bells and items for the bunbun

Last edited:
Now I'm looking for Marshal, Coco, and Lucky. And then I'm done.

Looking for a new Peppy! Ideally I'd like to have either Bianca, Bangle or Apple, but I'm open for others as well if you have a different one moving out. I can't take on Rosie, Tangy or Peanut due to the villager cycle.

Looking for Lyman, Carmen, Pecan, Jacques and Alice! I can pay IGB or TBT, let me know if you're interested!!!! :)

Looking for/buying Tammy/Deidre, Rolf/Butch/Avery, and Genji/Mac/Pierce!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back