• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I was just recommended to these forums in hopes of finding my 'perfect' villagers. =) The top two on the list are Amelia the Snooty Eagle and Tex the Smug Penguin. =)

Looking for any cat villagers (apart from Purrl who I already have) not sure what I can offer, but can probably manage some bells or items. Feel free to PM me if you have any cats.

Really hoping to take in at LEAST one villager tonight! I'm cycling so I'm taking anyone that would otherwise be voided!

I'm looking for: Bonbon, Bunnie, Carmen, Francine, Genji, Ruby, Tiffany, Marshal, Felicity, Kiki, Merry, Olivia, Cheri, Maple, Pekoe, Melba, Deirdre, Diana, Fauna, or Lily! I will take any of these! I will offer either money, perfect peaches, and/or rococo furniture!

Last edited:
My son who is only 8 years old lost his most favorite animal today, Kidd. He is very upset and I am hoping to be able to get him back! If anyone has Kidd moving out please let me know!

Hey everyone looking for: Punchy, Rosie, Rudy, Bob or Tom. Yeah I like cat villagers. :) If you can help let me know.

im still looking for muffy, tom or pashmina! i also want to get any of them by the 11th. i hope this isnt a big deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back