(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Ken, Blanche, Robin, Mathilda, Broffina or Amelia. I have Zell and Flurry if someone wants them.

Molly will be in boxes on the 30th! I'll be available from tomorrow to give her to whoever wants her.

In return, I'd like a jock - either Bam, Genji, Rudy, Kid Cat or Snake.

Due to Molly being my 10th, I'd have to let her go first before I make a move on whatever jock you're going to offer. Thanks in advance. :)

Looking for Beau, Punchy, or Papi.

Will offer any amount if tbt and have 25 mil bells so any amount of igb as well as Stitches.

Last edited:
Really wanting Beau! I can give 1 million bells and one of these villagers:
**Sydney (non-original shirt), Benedict, pate, Vic, bill, or marshal (unoriginal)** Please message me if you have him and are willing to trade. ^-^

Last edited:
I'm looking for Beau, Fauna, Marshal, Peanut, and either Blanche or Julia (I can't decide so I'm going to go with whichever one I can get into my town first and see how it goes).

I have a LOT of IGB to pay for them, a number of flower hybrids, quite a lot of ore, and a bit of TBT (working up as much as is possible).

Last edited:
Looking for Beau. I have Stitches in boxes and willing to trade him to a good home with less than 10 villagers. Also have a lot of igb and tbt :)

Looking for Fuschia, Zucker and Marina again! Offering 200 tbt for Marina and Zucker and 100 tbt for Fuschia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back