• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~closed~ sketchy doodle grab bags [PU:Gamzee]

thanks everyone for posting your refs!! c:

aaaand pickup for Pxter~~ I felt like bright colours and a ton of effects today ehehehe, and your character is lovely <3333
UMHljQh.png

I've also got a terribly messy trad sketch that was originally a draft for this piece, which I ended up scrapping and did a bust instead but here ya go ;D

Great art! I'd love one of my mayor if you'd like to, thanks for considering! ~

2.JPG
4.JPG
sorry for the bad quality pictures,

Usami for chiisanacx!! wahhhh it's been a while since I'd drawn chibis, I'm pretty pleased with how she turned out! hope you like c':

x7QLE1S.png

Nice art!

I'd love one of my mayor if you'd like to:

HNI_0028.JPG

Thanks for considering!

ooh ooohhhh mememememememeeeee!!!!!!!
i feel so happy to be first lol
touketsu.jpg

thanks for considering :3

How about her holding something chocolate related? It could be a chocolate bar or a platter with a chocolate cake... up to you lmao.

bumping up for pickup; and going to get to work on the next one soon~! sorry for the delay QvQ

Back