~closed~ sketchy doodle grab bags [PU:Gamzee]

chizu

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
0% (0) +
(reusing this thread hahahahaha)

Offering super sketchy, monochrome shaded pieces for 150 tbt! will be a headshot or bust most likely, including an object or smth of your choice, if you want
(You can bribe for me to clean up the shading/add colour but lines will be gross 5-ever because my touchscreen broke and my mouse is malfunctioning so any hope of clean lines is too much effort ;D)

no form, just post character ref, personality, any specifics, etc. and I'll get back to you with art!
taking 4 slots for now, first-come first-serve c:

to do:
- Gamzee

tumblr_inline_o9953dkWK01ri2ro3_500.png
tumblr_inline_o9954unnmt1ri2ro3_500.png
tumblr_inline_o9956eVxr51ri2ro3_500.png
tumblr_inline_o99j6vzfbi1ri2ro3_500.png

In addition like I mentioned my mouse on the verge of dying so I probably have to look into getting a new one? Also taking rlc commissions for chibis like these to try and maybe raise enough funds to buy a mouse before fall semester starts up again LOL~

tumblr_o972a1cdD11s8yeyvo2_400.png

And yes I'm willing to kill my wrist for clean lines for rlc //shot
$4 USD per chibi!

slots......uh, unlimited I guess? xD
again, no form - just specify it's an rlc chibi commission you want otherwise I'm going to assume it's a sketchy grab bag hahahaha

I have a sudden desire to draw a thing, and I'm getting tired of my own oc designs and running out of ideas for fanart hahahaha
no samples, probably going to test new styles and do some experimenting! Might end up being a sketch, or a fully coloured thing, it'd depend on how inspired I am and/or the character - just post one (or a bunch, preferably) of character designs and I'll probably draw 1, or maybe 2 peoples' ocs if I have time~! Or if you want me to draw fanart I can too...maybe lol

(this thread is super disorganized, I apologize....it's 3 am here and I'm kind of dead, but felt like waking up to -maybe- some things to draw x'D)

Thanks for looking! c:

PICKUP~!

UMHljQh.png

x7QLE1S.png

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you so much for the opportunity >w<
I've had this girl for awhile now and I don't think I have any other drawings of her, but you're more than welcome
to try a different style with her c:
thank you once again! <3

my OC: x

If you'd like, you could draw my mayor:
(she has grey eyes now)
mayor.jpg
Thanks for considering! :)

Could you please do my mayor? I can give you TBT in return! I know it's free art, but I just like giving tips. ;u;

WVW69jPl8zshwXwPP_

Last edited:
I'd love it if you'd consider any of my OCs! All three are in my sig, click any of the bouncing chibis for refs

aaah chizu I haven't seen you around in a while!
here are my characters: [x]
thanks for considering!~

Last edited:
Ooooh welcome backish.
Perhaps maybe consider:
hkqTXz1.png

Back