• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

United States (Closed)SERIES 5: FT; 413 Flick. LF; #416 Saharah

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriss

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4957-7845-1383
Island
Solitude
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (94) +
Edit:. All trades have been set up. Thanks for everyone who messaged and best of luck to everyone.
Locking post.

Down to my last card to finish my series 5 set!

I have:
#413 Flick and and every regular S5 villager

I need:
#416 Saharah

I will be shipping trades same day.

Last edited:
Updated lists!
I am trading on multiple platforms, but I will update this as I go.

I have #410 Label would you trade for you #421 Niko?
I sent you a PM if you're interested !!

Down to my last card to finish my series 5 set!

I have:
#413 Flick and and every regular S5 villager

I need:
#416 Saharah

I will be shipping trades same day.
Hi! I have 416! And am looking for 413! Send me a message if you’re interested! <3

Hi! I have 416! And am looking for 413! Send me a message if you’re interested! <3
Updated lists!
I am trading on multiple platforms, but I will update this as I go.
If you’re unsure about me Bc of my status I can provide proof of owner ship! Will ship in a top loader, bubble mailer, and also provide tracking!

If you’re unsure about me Bc of my status I can provide proof of owner ship! Will ship in a top loader, bubble mailer, and also provide tracking!
Hi, sorry that's not it, I went to bed around the time you posted. I do apologize though I had a message on another platform for this trade and I no longer need Saharah. Best of luck with your set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back