• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [Closed] Sanrio RV Visits June 3rd - June 8th

You can come and go as much as you like, just let me know so I don't delete you from my friend list :)

Ok thanks I would like to visit again with my side character if that's alright :D

I forgot to mention, feel free to wander around and make your own way to the campground if you visit. You can take fruit and talk to villagers but please don't run or take any hybrids :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok thanks I would like to visit again with my side character if that's alright :D

That's fine. My gates are still open :)

Thanks again! (Sound like a broken record haha)
I have all I need from Rilla :)

I would love to come! I been looking for Rilla and Chelseas set. Problem is I won't have wifi for another two or three hours. :( also don't realy have many meow coupons but I still have enough to come today.

Id love to come! Ill pop in and out as im low on meow coupons if thats ok?

I would love to come! I been looking for Rilla and Chelseas set. Problem is I won't have wifi for another two or three hours. :( also don't realy have many meow coupons but I still have enough to come today.

That's okay, just let me know when you want to come over. You can PM me after June 8th or whenever you've saved enough MEOW coupons and I'll scan Rilla/Chelsea in for you if don't have enough this time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id love to come! Ill pop in and out as im low on meow coupons if thats ok?

I've added you and my gates are open! :)

Thatll be great thank you so much! I appreciate it. I sadly won't have wifi tonight (using service on my phone right now) and I still need to collect more coupons since I only have like 5 right now :( I will reply here or VM you when ready. Thanks again!

Thatll be great thank you so much! I appreciate it. I sadly won't have wifi tonight (using service on my phone right now) and I still need to collect more coupons since I only have like 5 right now :( I will reply here or VM you when ready. Thanks again!

No problem! :)

I just have to time travel a bit to get more coupons, but I'll be with you soon.

Back