• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

CLOSED: Ruby crafting paw print doorplate, Redd (fake art), free stuff, crafting, shopping, fishing.

purple_vixen

Bells
Switch
2402-4251-7055
Feedback
100% (269) +
Good evening, Belltree.

Ruby is crafting paw print DIY. Able's and (expanded) Nook's are open (buy any of the big items - including another white cello).

Redd is here: only fakes left. You will need a ladder to get there.

Please don't pick my flowers, but feel free to talk to animals, catch bugs, fish. Lots of free items on the beach to the left of the airport.

Someone got lost before. Ruby's house is at the back of the map. The map should help, but if you get stuck, yell.

I am not entirely awake, but if you need crafting done, I can craft for free if you bring me the materials. Crafting list and list for cataloguing (if wanted) here: https://nook.exchange/u/purple_vixen.

Northern Hemisphere Island. Native fruit is pears. Turnip prices are dismal (180).

No charge :)

Please, please leave via the airport. Not by the minus key. Otherwise, the game glitches, and it makes more work and more stress for me.

I never thought that I would need to type this, but please be kind to other visitors. No pushing or shoving. Yesterday, someone was made to feel so unhappy that she left.

PM if you want to come.

Last edited:
Back