• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [CLOSED] RARE DLC, Japanese items, Island Items, Golden Series, Saharah

I'm interested in the sushi platter, the rice cooker, and the girls day updo. I have baskets of perfect apples and perfect cherries

hii can i get a rice cooker and a stew pot for a grand total of 300k? : ) just in love with those items!

sure, I'll be playing in a few hours. I will PM you

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Cherry Blossom Clock
-Cherry Blossom Lantern
-Hinaningyo
Please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Tokonoma please

Hi res, these are yours, I'll be playing in a few hours. I will PM you

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Girl's Day Updo 200k
-Tokonoma 100k
-Kagamimochi 100k
-Hinaningyo 50k

I would like one of each, let me know if these are available!

hi, they sure are. I'll message you later when I'm home

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi can I buy a Cherry Blossom Clock please :)

yes you may! :)

Pepper can I pick up those items now / pay for them now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tree Stump Chair, Cherry Blossom Clock, Cherry Blossom Lantern, Hinaningyo, and Tokonoma . All together ill pay 400k

Ok so I'll just buy one of everything. Gimme the price and I'll pay it. Is that fine?

Ok so I'll just buy one of everything. Gimme the price and I'll pay it. Is that fine?

which items do you want one of each? all the rare & DLC items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in the sushi platter, the rice cooker, and the girls day updo. I have baskets of perfect apples and perfect cherries

hello! since you're online, I can fulfill your order right now. the total is 700k - did you want to trade baskets of perfect apples & cherries for my perfect oranges?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi everyone, I'm online now so I can fulfill your orders, just Post on here when you're ready to pick up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! We've already exchanged codes so may I come over?

want to come now?

Hi, I'm interested in buying a cherry blossom lantern, sprout table and tree stump chair. I already added you

Last edited:
Back