• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

CLOSED. MOVED TO NEW THREAD.

Omg yaaaaas they're all so awesome :D also Gracie are we still doing the art trade from my thread or...not?
I'm still gonna do a request regardless

Yes, we'll still trade c: Sorry if you were talking on the thread and I didn't respond, I was asleep :p Also, thank u for the nice compliment :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO: just to warn u guys my style of eyes my fluctuate bc i sort of change my style of eyes (and only eyes for some reason) so I'm thinking about having like, style #1 or #2??? Tell me what you think c:

Okay cool :)

So then I'd like to request one of Panda's torso-up drawings ^_^
refss (they're not AC characters if that's okay)
How much for an extra character again? It says torso up is 50, I could give 100 if you wanted

Yeah, its okay if what you request isn't an AC character. And an extra "torso-up" would just be another 50BTB if you wanted two characters.

FINALLY TIME TO REQUEST YAAAS
I'd like one of Grace's head up portraits because they're like sexy n stuff

So I never know which of my OCs to pick so I used a random thing generator to pick one for me o.o

rRxooMf.png

I literally just finished his ref sheet so I could request xD
It looks all pretty and junk but some of the text is hard to read because it goes into the white but I can't color over it or I won't be able to change the text anymore sob

Ummm do whatever you want with him o:
If you wanna add fangs or blah or whatever you can but you don't have to if you don't want
I feel like I already have enough headshots of him but THE RANDOMIZER HAS SPOKEN

ahhh yay! i get to draw one of The Story's characters c: You can pay when I'm about to post! THE RANDOMIZER HAS SPOKEN

Ooh, can I get my characters drawn? ;w;
I'd like chibis by Gracie of my OC Cherry.
Click for refs.
30 BTB, right? :)

Actually, nvm, sorry. ;^;

Last edited:
Are you just drawings mayors?
Or will you also accept Ocs?

We are both accepting both mayors and oc's. No furries, heavily armored people, muscled or elderly people please c: i will make sure to add this in the rules

I love to have Head up only is 30 BTB,Here a picture of mayor you can use ;)

HNI_0017.JPG

Last edited:
If there's a slot still available,
May I have a chibi of this cutie:
O8h2CuD.jpg

Ha, battery life

Back