• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED/MOVED] Sanrio Poster cataloguing + Able Sisters (gothic headdress, lace-up, chic tuxedo dress, more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (126) +
EDIT: Moved to Nook's Cranny! Sorry -- I wasn't 100% sure on where to post this initially. My gamble failed 'A').... -> https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...ddress-lace-up-chic-tuxedo-dress-more.489880/

Hi! 'w')9 It's been a while since I've posted here, haha...

My Able sisters has a bunch of popular? nice clothes, so I figured I'd open my town up!

I'm asking for either 1 NMT or 1 rusted part (the gundam quest is hard...). There are also some DIYs I'd accept too -- mostly Sakura and Celeste DIYs but feel free to ask (no Bunny Day ones though, sorry)!

I'll be sitting outside of Able Sisters with the Sanrio Posters on the ground, so feel free to just drop stuff there. I might be a bit slow since I'm doing work at the same time '-');;; Thanks! 'w')b

Able Sisters has (with their bell price):
  • Cycling shirt - 1,200
  • Peasant blouse - 1,680
  • Pullover jacket - 1,680
  • Sushi chef's outfit - 1,800
  • Thief's costume - 2,600
  • Explorer shorts - 1,040
  • Long sailor skirt - 1,560
  • Muay-thai shorts - 980
  • Bath-towel wrap - 630
  • Chic tuxedo dress - 2,240
  • Lace-up dress - 2,500
  • Outdoor hat - 1,100
  • Zen hair clip - 4,300
  • Gothic headdress - 1,120
  • Welding mask - 1,040
  • Gas mask - 1,100
  • Pleather mask - 770
  • Everyday tights - 720
  • Flowery-dot tights - 720
  • Stockings - 480
  • Stretch leggings - 450
  • Faux-suede sneakers - 1,080
  • Mary janes - 1,800
  • Rain boots - 490
  • Trekking shoes - 1,500

Last edited:
sorry if this is a dumb question but can i actually purchase the posters from the catalogue after? or will they be “not for sale”? if yes, i’ve got a rusted part for you. i’d also like to visit your able sisters if that’s okay!

sorry if this is a dumb question but can i actually purchase the posters from the catalogue after? or will they be “not for sale”? if yes, i’ve got a rusted part for you. i’d also like to visit your able sisters if that’s okay!
you can! you just have to search for "poster" manually to be able to see them!
ill pm you a dodo code!

May I stop by?
yup! will pm you a dodo code! 'w')b

Could i come! i have a rusted part for you!

I think you should move your post to Nook's cranny since you are selling admission.
Oh! "Selling admission" makes sense -- I kept going back and forth between the two since I wasn't too sure initially (I saw some posts here that seemed similar, and Nook's Cranny seemed more for item trades).

I'll close up this thread and remake it in Nook's Cranny, then! Thanks!
(But first I need to figure out how to do that, so uh. Give me a few minutes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back