• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closed- Looking For Wishlist Items For Trade: Hybrids & DIY recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyMimeko

Wandering Earthmate
Bells
Island
Bella
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
I have some hybrids and DIYs I will trade for any of these items on my wishlist. Each item on my wishlist can be traded for 4 hybrids or DIY recipes. You can mix and match both hybrids and DIY recipes if you want.

Arcade Seat (Blue)
Coffee Cup
Double Sofa (Blue)
Foosball Table
Gas Range (White)
Heart Doorplate (light Blue or white)
Lucky Cat (White)
Modern Office Chair (Light Blue)
Painting Set (Light Blue & Anything but Bug)
Pinball Machine
Podium
Sand Castle (Natural Sand)

My Hybrids:
Black Roses
Pink Roses
Blue Pansies

Bamboo Bench
Bamboo Doll
Bamboo Shoot Lamp
Bunny Day Wardrobe
Bunny Day Vanity
Cherry Speakers
Cherry Wall
Cherry Rug
Fruit Wreath
Golden Arowana Model
Gold Bars
Grass Standee
Green Leaf Pile
Mum Wreath
Oil Barrel Bathtub
Orange Hat
Peach Dress
Sandy Beach Floor
Signpost

Last edited:
I have a Portable Record Player (Blue). Do you want to trade for purple pansies? :)

Ok I'll trade with both of you. Showchone, can you PM me a dodo code? I'll trade with you next, Eir.

I have the coffee cup, gas range (grey), floor light(white, I assume), and Lab-experiments Set. Add me via fc and come visit my town and I'll mail, 2 items to you every day in your order for free.

I'm sorry. Because I share my island with my friend, I can't grant best friend status to anyone.
Post automatically merged:

I still am trading if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I have plenty of NMTs. I'm looking for items on my wishlist, but I can give you the diy for free. :)
Just pm me you dodo code.
Oops sorry lol 😅 you sure??
Post automatically merged:

I can give you poolside bed and white floor light 😊

My internet is bugging out on me. So I'll have to close for now. I'll reopen around 11:00.
Thanks to everyone who traded with me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back